Monday, March 21, 2011

It's been a while.

According to Blogger, I have two followers. To the two of you, I apologize for my obvious lack of presence here, but I promise, it's not because I haven't been working hard! I actually am now contributing to the social networking site www.culturematchup.com which is a site that connects people based on their interest in attending or taking part in arts events here in New York, be they theater, art museums, dance performances, orchestras, etc. I have a column on there now which I will be writing for weekly, and that launched last week! Definitely check it out and let me know your thoughts.

This past week I had the pleasure of connecting with theater producer Ken Davenport, whose web presence and blog were the inspiration for the creation of The Write Way. I dropped him a line to see if he would answer some questions for the blog and if he would read a script of mine, and he said sure. So I am putting together some interview questions for him and will publish the interview asap. His blog is an amazing resource for people wanting to break into the industry, as he has really smart ideas and great columns with advice for young writers/producers. Check him out at www.theproducersperspective.com

If you have any thoughts about the new column on culturematchup, questions you'd like me to ask Ken, or if you have a commission you want to throw my way or want to read any of my plays, as always, hit me up at gavingeorgedavis@gmail.com

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment